- Using the SMART goal model, students will create and implement rigorous and high achieving goals for the year.
- Students will monitor progress and set short-term goals for improvement to support their SMART goal. As part of this process they will purposefully review their interim and quarterly reports.
- Students will be able to self-assess in order to develop appropriate academic and personal goals.
- Students will be able to reflect on their progress and adjust goals as needed.
- Students will be able to understand the mathematics of grade calculation.
- Students will be able to set an accurate, numerical, target grade mid-year in order to achieve their goal.
Students will develop a portfolio that monitors student progress.
Interim/Quarterly Grade Review